Resources

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 4079 times)

waremock

• Administrator
Hi everyone
« on: May 08, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »
My alias is waremock because I used to live in Ware Massachusetts. Mock are the initial to each member of my family's first name. I have 5 kids, 30 chickens, 4 goats, 2 Great Pyrenees dogs, and 1 lovely wife. I currently reside in Walnut Cove, NC.

That is all I am willing to disclose for now.

muncyweb

• Administrator
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »
Hi Folks,

I would like to welcome everyone to this forum. I'm proud to be associated with people who are willing to think for themselves, research and learn all they can about the truth -- and then relay that truth to everyone around them!

I live in a little village called Tobaccoville in a house named Cliftonville. I named it after myself when I moved in and the name caught on. I have a lovely fiance (no we don't know the date yet) and a big albino rabbit whom I've had for years.

I like the NC Constitution (the original one written in 1776), Mac computers, spending time with friends and family, graphic design, Star Trek: Voyager and RC Airplanes.

I'm a bit of a philosopher and a tinkerer. I've sometimes been compared to Thomas Jefferson... To that I would be honored, if that comparison were possible.
"While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." -Steve Jobs, Apple Computer
Pages: [1]
« previous next »