Resources

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Meltdown at the 911 Immigration Meeting...What a night!  (Read 2962 times)

my2centsworth

Meltdown at the 911 Immigration Meeting...What a night!
« on: April 29, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »
The 912 Symposium on illegal immigration tonight at the Forsyth Tech Bolton Street Campus was interesting. I learned something very important. When County Commissioner candidate Bill Whiteheart stood before the crowd and stated that power flows from the Federal govt., to the state, then to the county...all you have to do is use Saul Alinsky's Rule #12 "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Brother does that rule work miracles. When I corrected him that our governments power flows UP from the people...mercy sakes, he got MAD! He got so mad, he yelled, told me to shut up, and WALKED OUT OF THE MEETING. Good. We didn't want to hear what he had to say anyway. I have no tolerance of politicians who trample the Constitution. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

See my post from April 16 here. In the article I point out Obama's use of this same tactic on the American people. It is time we conservatives learn how to fight this war against our Constitution and our Freedom with a spoonful of the politician's own medicine. The old school mantra of politician's was "never underestimate the gullibility of the American public." Those days are over. I would say that Bill Whiteheart "underestimated the strength of the American public" tonight. We WILL take back our county, our state, and our country.

It might be on WXII tonight. Man, it was crazy!
UPDATE:  WXII did NOT report Bill's meltdown.  Nothing like a consistent MSM!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 10:47:32 PM by my2centsworth »
Pages: [1]
« previous next »