Resources

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: My Take on Jeannie Metcalf for School Board  (Read 3888 times)

my2centsworth

My Take on Jeannie Metcalf for School Board
« on: April 29, 2010, 04:34:27 PM »
Jeannie has been on the school board for 16 years.  She helped craft our student assignment plan.  She fought and got Parental Choice passed in our county and she fought for our rights to attend a neighborhood school if we so chose.

She said this race is very important to Forsyth County.  If only 2 incumbents lose, we'll go back to forced mandatory busing.  The CHANGE organization has this non partisan race very stacked in their favor.  Change also wants to eliminate Out of School Suspension. (OSS)  Jeannie Metcalf does NOT support the CHANGE agenda of forced busing and OSS in any way.  She is asking all voters to get out to the May 4 primary and help protect our school board from this radical Saul Alinsky organization.

She has been a member of Calvary Baptist church for 36 years where her husband is a deacon.  She has served on the Personnel committee for 8 years.  For 5 years, she and her husband have led a support group for parents whose kids have gotten involved in drugs and/or alcohol.

She firmly believes in her heart that the school board is her "mission field".  She has worked tirelessly for 16 years to do her best to keep unglodly influences out of our school system.

She has been married for 39 years to husband Doug.  They have 4 daughters and 5 grandchildren.

She said, " I still have a deep and intense passion for serving the parents and citizens of Forsyth County on the school board."
Pages: [1]
« previous next »