Resources

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Urine or You're Out  (Read 3137 times)

my2centsworth

Urine or You're Out
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:41:31 PM »
Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem) What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their rear end - doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

Pass this along.

Author unknown http://www.stringingandstrowing.blogspot.com/

muncyweb

• Administrator
Re: Urine or You're Out
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:59:52 AM »
Excellent post! First off, I would say that if you owe taxes, you should most definitely pay them. And if you pay, then folks who may be benefitting from your hard-earned money should most definitely be required to go through an adequate approval process in order to obtain that money. If this requires a urine test, then so be it.

However, many of the taxes that are currently being charged to us are being charged by a government put into place by a military order. In North Carolina, our government was put into place by military order number 120, by General Canby:

http://ncrepublic.org/Worth-surrender.html

The Constitution does not recognize governments put in place in this manner and neither should the people.

Now, if the "Constitutionally-approved" state governments are put back into place, then at that time this issue could be re-addressed. Of course, if this were to happen, each of our tax burdens would be so low at that point that we would probably not find ourselves complaining about it nearly as much. The tax rate in the de jure (lawful) state of North Carolina (North Carolina American Republic), I believe, is currently around 20 to 30 federal reserve notes per household, or silver/gold equivalent. Currently this government is operating in a limited mode due to a low number of participants. Most people are currently choosing to continue participating in the de facto. However, we hope to see this change very soon as the de facto government becomes more and more heavy handed and people desire to choose a government that will protect their rights, rather than one that ignores them.
"While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." -Steve Jobs, Apple Computer

msankewitsch

Re: Urine or You're Out
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 11:58:33 PM »
That is an idea I like, and you  know there would be a civil suit if some state were to implement it.
Semper Fi!
Mike

"Courage is endurance for one moment moreā€¦"
Unknown Marine Second Lieutenant in Vietnam
Pages: [1]
« previous next »