We discussed the following things at this Thursday’s meeting. Join us every Thursday night at 7PM at Freedom Baptist Church in Rural Hall, North Carolina!
-Report given concerning the seminar. Several Carolina Liberty attendees were in attendance at this seminar and were impressed by the information regarding a man who says “I can cure your cancer.” We encourage you to visit Cancercured.org for more information.
New Carolina Liberty Website Launch!
Cliff completed the website. Check out all the new stuff! We ask that everyone spread the word. It is hugely important that we make these resources known. Some of the new features of the website are:
- Google Calendar – Compatible with phones, etc. You can subscribe to calendar and add events to your own personal calendar.
- About Us – Members were asked to read these pages and let Cliff know if they have any suggestions on improvements to the content.
- Curriculum – Tells all about the NCAR (North Carolina American Republic)
- Link to Affidavit for Citizenship & Domicile
- Connects to NCAR Website
- Several resources/info gleaned from John Ainsworth’s Seminar DVD still in production
Committees of Safety
It was discussed that even if no catastrophic event occurs, it is still hugely important to our lives. It may be hopeless to effect change via the political process, but we need to do everything we can to be prepared.
- It will be important to have medical professionals within this movement.
- Orlando made a point that all we really need is a first aid kit. Most of what we put in our mouths makes us sick. Physicians may point to genetics but it really is an indication of what we eat.
- We had an in-depth discussion concerning holistic and healthy eating. Attendees may want to contact Lyn or Orlando for more information.
- The biggest difference between our society and other societies that have collapsed is that we don’t really know how to do what it takes to survive. The group tonight was encouraged to go out and seek these things out and educate themselves.
- Further discussion regarding what and how to go about treating emergency medical issues.
We are greatly encouraged to see all the different liberty-minded groups popping up. Sometimes small groups can make a more profound impact by contributing to the greater whole.
Tonight the group asked one of the attendees to follow up on his ticket situation to see what had been resolved. We then discussed various methods for fighting matters like this, including non-statutory abatement as well as a method in which you write “Refuse for Cause” on the ticket and then return it to the officer within three days. The third and final argument that was given was of course arguing jurisdiction (see NCRepublic.org or our curriculum page).
NCAR Curriculum Update
Sara will be working on the NCAR Curriculum with John Ainsworth. This curriculum will propel people toward making these arguments for themselves. Know what you know! Our group then shared court experiences.
Discussion of Upcoming Events
America: Restoring a Heritage – 8/7/09 & 8/8/09
Summersville Arena & Conference Center
Summersville, WV (see our calendar for event details)
Tea Parties – July 4th
-King, NC – Cliff talked about his discussion with David Schell. David Schell was listed online as one of the organizers for the Stokes (King) Tea Party, though he wasn’t the actual organizer. In his conversation with David, Cliff found it encouraging that David was on the same page as Carolina Liberty. Mr. Schell warned against not looking to tea parties because the traitors are in power and we need to do what we can to be prepared.
-Raleigh, NC – Black Robe Regiment
ChuckBaldwinLive.com - information regarding Black Robe Regiment